Seeing as we’re not likely to be seeing the sun until sometime next May, we need to make the most of being inside instead of wistfully looking out the window and hoping for a ray of sunshine. Or at least hoping for no rain.
1. Make cake
2. Have a spa day with friends
3. Have a girly night in with cocktails, pizza and chic flicks
4. Catch up on work or housework
5. Pamper yourself with a bubble bath and a glass of wine
6. Read a book
7. Organise your wardrobe (or floordrobe!)
8. Learn a new skill (musical instrument, crochet etc)
9. Work on one of your hobbies
10. Internet shop in your pajamas
11. Re-vamp your blog
12. Have a clothes customizing party
13. Have a clothes swap party. Bake some cupcakes, shake up some cocktails and get rid of some unwanted clothes
14. Catch up on your favourite TV show
15. Try a new workout video or exercise (I suggest skipping)
16. Plan an exotic holiday for the summer
17. Call or visit your family
18. Try a new hairstyle or different makeup. I recently perfected my winged eyeliner look!
19. Write a good old-fashioned letter to a friend
20. Christmas shop online to avoid the crowds
21. Give your home a new look by rearranging furniture, or making some homemade art for the walls
22. Try out new recipes until you find a new favourite
23. Clear out your makeup drawer. Do you really still need that bright yellow nail polish you bought when you were 15?
24. Learn about a new topic. Have you ever wondered how your TV works? No, me neither. But you know what I mean!
25. Play board games. We’ve all got them in the house getting dusty somewhere, so get some use out of them!
What do you enjoy doing on rainy days?